Art Auction & Music Exhibition
Thank you for attending the 5th Annual ESF Art Auction and Music Exhibition on February 28, 2014. All unclaimed art was moved back to storage by the volunteer committee, and we have set the following dates/times for payment and pick up:
- Sunday, March 2, 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 4, 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 4, 6-7 p.m.
Art may be claimed at: 8265 Sierra College Blvd. Suite 304, (2 entrances past Taco Bell).
Cash, credit card or check will be accepted for payment.
We posted in the bidding area that a $20.00 ESF donation handling fee will be added to unclaimed art. Please understand the extra time and effort on behalf of our volunteers that goes into moving all of the art back to storage and setting up these pick-up times. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Rafanan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 704-1793. Thank you for supporting the Eureka Schools Foundation.
Looking to advertise your business while supporting a great cause? Event Sponsors have the opportunity to set up a vendor table as well as feature an ad in the powerpoint presentation. Enjoy the partnership of reaching our ESF parent community through eblasts, flyers and banners while supporting our valued enrichment programs and the children of the Eureka Union School District. Contact us for further details.
Sponsorship opportunities flyer
- Works of art from school classrooms are available by silent auction, along with other works and items from the local community.
- Music performances from school bands, choirs and Spanish classes are held throughout the evening along Karate performances too.
- FREE arts and crafts for the kids and face painting are available.
- Yummy food, amazing treats and other delicious items are sold for additional fundraising
- Fabulous Raffle prizes are available to win
- Local food and beverage vendors offer great food with kid friendly and healthy options at a reasonable price
Are you an artist? ESF welcomes donations of artwork by local community artists to be auctioned off at the Community Art table. Contact Jessica Rafanan at email@example.com for more information.
Everyone has a talent and we'd love for you to show yours! Click here for detailed volunteer information for our 2015 event.
2014 Event Sponsors
Thank you to our event sponsors:
Prior Year's Total Dollars Raised
Thank you to the Teachers, art docents, parents and all other volunteers that made our 2013 event a success. Together we raised $25,000 for the children and programs of the Eureka Union School District.